Discuss Care Options Today.
Give us a call! 401-944-8500
Team Approach to Optimal Outcomes at Home
Skilled Nursing provided by an RN or LPN with training and experience in providing care in the home. The nurse communicates frequently with the physician to update the plan of care. Services may include evaluation of patient needs; performance of skilled nursing procedures such as wound care and pain management; education of patient, family members and caregivers on disease processes; self-care techniques and prevention strategies; and coordination of patient care and services with the physician and other health care team members.
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy services provided by a licensed therapist or licensed therapy assistant under the direction of the therapist. The therapist will provide specific information about the services and treatments to be received.
Social Services provided by a Social Worker. Services may include short-term counseling services, referral to and coordination with community resources, as well as assistance with living arrangements, finances and long- range planning.
Home Health Aide services provided by Certified Nursing Assistants who are supervised by a registered nurse or licensed therapist. Our aides have experience and training in providing care in the home. An aide is assigned when there is a specific need for personal care on a part-time basis at home. Any duties the home health aide performs is planned by the patient and nurse and added to the plan of care. Typical duties include:
- Tub or bed bath or shower; personal hygiene (for example, care of hair and teeth)
- Provide help into and out of bed, from bed to chair, etc.
- Assist with dining skills or medication reminders
- Train and encourage in self-help skills to achieve optimal level of independence
- Assist and encourage with prescribed exercise program, such as Range of Motion exercises
- Assist with skin care by repositioning in bed and applying topical ointments
- Take and record vital signs and weight
- Prepare small meal according to dietary instructions
- Perform certain household duties related to personal care, such as changing a bed
Guaranteed staff coverage 24 hours per day.
All care giving staff is licensed, bonded and insured.
Prior to hire, all caregivers are highly screened and backgrounds investigated including: criminal check, education, professional certifications, references, communication skills, and citizenship.