Discuss Care Options Today.
Give us a call! 401-944-8500
Careers / Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Fair Wednesday April 18th!
Where? Main Lobby Cedar Crest
Refreshments and raffles available!
Sign on and referral BONUS!
Join Team Cedars!
Want to join #TeamCedarsRI?! Currently seeking Registered Nurses full and part time 3-11 & 11-7. Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Medication Technicians all shifts. Home Health is also seeking Registered Nurses, Registered Physical Therapists, Registered Occupational Therapists, Occupational Therapy Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants. Shifts available are Full time, Part time and Per Diem. Apply today!
How would you describe yourself?
A team player. Motivated. Knowledgeable. Honest. Hard-working. Always has the “I Can” attitude. If so, then you are what we’re looking for as a team member of The Cedars which includes Cedar Crest Nursing & Rehabilitation Centre and Cedar Home Health.
What are you looking for in a company?
A caring, supportive environment. A company where you can grow and where your talents are fully utilized. State-of- art facilities and forward-thinking leadership. A place where you can make a real difference. If this sounds appealing, then working at The Cedars is just the opportunity you were waiting for.
A Place to Grow
The Cedars is a dynamic, growing company that will offer you a challenging career with an innovative industry leader that has led the way in quality health care for more than 40 years. We are always looking for talented people in nursing, rehabilitation, food services, environmental services and more. The Cedars is also a growing company with new opportunities available with the addition of Cedar Home Health.
Current Job Openings
- Seeking CNAs, full and part-time positions; 3-11 and 11-7 shifts; Post-acute, Long-Stay and Home Care opportunities
- Seeking part time RNs and CMTs for post-acute skilled nursing.
The Cedars HomeHealth program has the following positions to fill:
- Full time, part time and per diem RN’s for Skilled Nursing Case Management and care. (minimum 1 yr Skilled Nursing Clinical exp.)
- Seeking CNAs/home health aides experienced in home health care for skilled clients in the Greater Providence and Northern RI areas. Part-time, Full Time and Per Diem positions are available. We offer flexible schedules and very competitive rates. A valid RI license, clean BCI, and home health care experience is required.
- Per Diem Reg PT for evaluations and care
- Per Diem Reg OT for evaluations and care
- Per diem COTA position (1 yr clinical exp required)
- Part time and per diem positions for Home Health Aides
All Positions available across Prov / East Bay / Kent /and Washington County
Job postings are updated frequently. You are welcome to apply online right now. Please make sure that you include a cover letter, indicate the position for which you are applying. Click here to see our pre-employment requirements that must be completed prior to an interview. For more information, please call 401-944-8500. Look forward to meeting you soon!
125 Scituate Avenue
Cranston, RI 02921