Discuss Care Options Today.
Give us a call! 401-944-8500
Alzheimer’s / Memory Care in Rhode Island
Memory Care with a Special Touch
For residents who require long-stay care for cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia, The Cedars offers high-quality care and expert supervision all throughout RI.
Pioneering the field of special care in Rhode Island over 20 years ago, our Generations Neighborhood is a supportive environment devoted exclusively to those with advancing memory impairment. Residents of Generations live in a caring and secure environment where staff focus on individual needs and provide activities that maximize the quality of life of each person.
- An interdisciplinary professional team of staff specially trained to manage and care for residents with dementia
- Therapeutic recreation designed to encourage relaxation or promote sensory stimulation
- Care plans tailored to individual needs
- Alternative Healing such as therapeutic touch helps to soothe and comfort residents
- Secured, Healing garden with paths that allow purposeful wandering and a gazebo to sit and relax